Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bukit Timah Exploratory Walk on 6 March

A few of the guides went to the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve for an exploratory walk this morning! (: Haven't been there for a long time, the last time I went was during the holidays with the Rs - Ron and Ruixiang i think LOL. The weather was quite hot but we managed to see not 1, but 2 Culogos! Didn't take any pictures as i was too lazy to take out my camera, and with my noob camera, I defintely won't get a good picture of the Culogos ):

However, as we walked out, we saw many Long Tailed Macaques (Macaca fascicularis)! They came really close to us as they thought that we had food or something when we're all actually taking out our cameras to take picture of the Culogo. Haha! They're too cute to resist, so i took out my camera too. LOL.

One of them hugging on to the metal bars beside the drain..

Another one standing up and preparing to jump off..

Some of them are resting under trees and looking for food to eat..

And some are helping each other scratch their backs! 

Enjoyed today's trip and managed to refresh my memory on plants today! (: Love the Macaques a lot <3! Sooooo cuteeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment